Blogging for Scrapbookers

I'm taking my first online class from http://www.shimelle.com/. Although, I've been blogging since the end of 2006, I think there is definite room for improvement. I'm not the most consistent person in the world (and boy, do I wish that was the case) and I'm not the most articulate either...




There are a few things I hope to get out of this class:
  • Some tips and tricks on blog design (I have already benefited in this department)

  • Some friendly reminders pertaining to writing techniques

  • I would love for this to help me develop some habits - like maybe posting more frequently

  • I want to develop my blog into, not only a place to keep family and friends up to date, but a place I can go back to in order to jog my not-so-spectacular-memory. I love to scrapbook, but I find myself forgetting the details so often. It would help to be able to come back here and say "oh ya, that's what I wanted to remember about Christmas morning 3 years ago". Cause let's face it, I am never, ever, even remotely close to being current on my scrapbooks. That doesn't bother me and wouldn't bother me even more if Iknew I had those little things that I THINK I will remember recorded somewhere.

So, for the next few weeks, I'll be learning new things and working on my posts and hopefully picking up some good habits. I'm only about a week behind and I did lesson 7 before I did lesson 1, but hey - I'm doing it...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes, you are doing it.
An inspiring post. Cheers.
sharyncarlson said…
Great list! Welcome to class and I hope you enjoy it!
scrappyjacky said…
Love your aims...good luck with them....welcome to the class.....Shimelle is totally inspiring.

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

First Day of 1st Grade