Snow Flakes in TX

We woke up this morning to fluffy, white snow everywhere. The biggest snowflakes I've ever seen were falling from the heavens. It is just beautiful out there.


Have I ever mentioned how much I love my house??


This shot totally cracks me up - Joshua on the receiving end of a massive snow ball from his big brother!!


Joshua stuffing what's left of our broken flag pole...

Just playing it cool until he could sneak up behind Bryan with that snowball.


Not entirely sure, but I think he was taste testing that snow...


Such a great smile - love it!


Pretty sure he is up to no good. LOL!

Ahhh - the grassy snow man that just wouldn't stop falling apart. He was focused though...

DEFINITELY up to no good!

Check out all of that snow falling!

Snow angel made by my #1 angel.

Another gorgeous smile!


I just like this photo because of all the snow falling around them.


I think they both ended up with snow down their front collars on this one.
It was a lot of fun watching them play in the snow and I even put my camera away to join the snowball fight!

OK now, don't laugh at all this excitement! We don't get much snow around this area and this much snow is super rare - so we have to enjoy it when it happens. It will be gone by tomorrow night, I'm sure...

Comments

Bec said…
They sure enjoyed the snow much more than I did!
(Although as a kid, I LOVED playing in the snow...it's just not as much fun when you're a grown up and have to drive in it!) Anyway, I remember being so excited to play in the snow and it was pretty much a given that we would get a big snowfall every winter...so I can only imagine how excited they must've been since snow is an anomaly there!
Shanna said…
Looks like fun!
carrie owens said…
how fun! Looks like they had a great time in the snow!
great images you've captured! especially since TX doesn't get snow that often!
Stephanie said…
Makes me miss the snow! Great snow pics! Love them.
Stacy said…
looks like fun! It looks like it was really coming down. Now it's time for some spring pictures.
Great captures!
Kelsey said…
I want snow!!!!
Crys said…
I can't wait until winter is over but these are great winter captures!
Kim K. said…
Such a fun post! Love the first and third shots!
Zenia said…
Aww looks like fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade