Today I am Thankful

I am enjoying my list and today I made my parents give me a list of their own 5 things for today. Here are mine for today:
  • I am employed. Given that Brandon is still looking for a job after being laid off last summer, I am most sincerely grateful that I have a job. And it's a bonus that it's a job I enjoy.
  • I love that I can wear jeans and sneakers. I am so not a dress up person, so wearing jeans is a major plus!!
  • My house - I LOVE my house. It's older, but roomy and beautiful!!
  • Japanese Blossom lotion from Bath and Body Works. The scent is just relaxing to me.
  • My car - so that I can escape anything anytime I want. Thank goodness for that freedom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade