Thoughts of Gratitude

I had a really great night last night and super day today. My parents arrived from Baghdad yesterday afternoon safe and sound and we spent all day together. My dad gave me my Christmas present early - yeah! I'm so spoiled!

Here is my list of 5 things that I am grateful for today:
  • My new camera!! Sooooo excited!!!

  • Grandma and Grandpa - I really love the time they spend with us and especially with the boys, who are so lucky to have both sets of grandparents and 2 great grandmothers in their lives!

  • My childhood overseas - I was so lucky to be exposed to so many different places and cultures as a kid. I am truly grateful to my parents for this.
  • My faith. I love being Catholic, I love the traditions and I love that my husband encourages my faith.
  • Scrapbooking - after countless attempted hobbies, this is the one that I have stuck with for 11 years. What other hobby could provide a great creative outlet, therapy and produce something that my kids love to look at??

Hoping you are finding many, many things to be thankful for as well...

Comments

Bec said…
Great list, great gift!!

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade