Back to the farm


We go to Owens Farm every year to take part in their pseudo pumpkin patch. No, we don’t pick pumpkins, yes they are pretty much just scattered around an empty field… But the kids love it and because they love it, I love it. I get to take some really fun shots and it’s kinda cool to go back and see photos of the boys over the years and how much they’re growing.
This was the first time Grammy and Papi were here in town and able to go with us. The boys really enjoyed sharing our yearly tradition with them. I also had the chance to get some great pics of them with the boys. Can you tell which boy is attached to which grandparent? LOL! I love the bond they have with Grammy and Papi and can’t express how grateful I am that they have them in their lives!
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade