Holy Moly!!

So...it's been 4 days since I posted my last 5 things to be thankful for. I have some catching up to do! So sad that I can't even mange to do something for 12 consecutive days. So, here are 20 things I am grateful for:
  • Photography - I love taking photos and I have since I was a kid. I've especially been interested in portrait photography lately. Thank goodness for my dad and his encouragement - he gave me my first bad ass camera!!
  • Fall - my favorite time of the year. Texas doesn't really have seasons, but the arrival of Fall means it's not hot as the seventh level of hell...
  • Strawberries - how can anyone not love strawberries? and I love that my baby boy loves strawberries too!
  • My treadmill - I know it gathers dust... but I have the OPTION of walking any time I want!!
  • Mouth wash - Do I really have to explain this one??
  • That I remember my Great Grandma - She was so pretty and so strong.
  • Headphones - So I can block out all the noise at work.
  • My corner chomper - just the name is cool! I love rounding corners...
  • Bryan's teachers this year - they rock! They are intelligent, caring and supportive. It makes a total difference. Trust me!
  • Smiles - They are contagious. I try to tell my boys that they can spread a good mood by smiling at people.
  • Internet/email/instant messenger - How I wish they had been around while I was globe trotting as a kid.
  • Cub Scouts - They have been so good for my oldest son, even though he can't stop whining about a stinkin sweater that is in the laundry right now. ;)
  • Audio Books - I know I shouldn't be grateful for these since nothing beats picking up a real book, but considering life's hectic schedule - these little jewels are a god send. The alternative would be never ever "reading" a book.
  • Fuzzy socks - they just rock! Speaking of.... I think I'll go put some on now.
  • Backup up discs of photos - trust me on this - do it! Have I mentioned that I HATE Best Buy? Thousands of dollars to recover March of 2005 to April 2008 photos!! No, I didn't pay and yes I still want to vomit about losing all of those photos!
  • Cricut - Just became an owner of a Cricut not too long ago. It's WAY cool!
  • Dates with my boys - I try to have individual dates with each of my boys on a regular basis. I love that one on one time with them.
  • Cell phones - how did we ever survive without them?? And what's a land line?
  • Children's Hospital of Dallas - WOW! It's hard to put into words how wonderful this place is and what amazing people work there. The facilities are truly geared towards making kids more comfortable and less afraid. The people are so kind and professional and seem to really care about children!
  • Scrapbookpictures.com - How cool is it that I can have prints made in ALL kinds of sizes? They have great customer service too!

Whew!! Did you actually read all of those?? One more list tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade