Another Beautiful Day

It's cold outside and I'm loving it!! Finally a sign that Fall is here - gotta love Texas and its total lack of seasons! I'm toying with the idea of stoking up the fireplace today. Just because I can. Hehe.

I have a lot to be thankful for today, so here's my 5 for the day:
  • My parents arrive in less than 3 hours!! YEAH!! I can't wait to see them.

  • Reader comments - I love, love, love seeing comments on my blog. I don't mind feeling like I'm talking to myself, but somehow seeing comments makes me happy, less lonely and it's just as excited as getting a piece of good mail. :)

  • Cinnamon apple scented candles - it's the absolute best way to make it feel like the holidays are here. It smells like Christmas.

  • Indoor plumbing - I'm just saying... life without a shower would suck! Having to go in an outhouse would suck even more.

  • Good health - That the people I love most in the world are healthy, both physically and emotionally. I am truly grateful for that.

More to come tomorrow... Loving my list. It really makes me realize how very blessed Iam.

Comments

Anthea Goodman said…
Yup, I'm a comment addict too! Cinnamon and Apple scented ANYTHING is always delish!! Love the photo too, what was the occasion?
Andy said…
Thanks Anthea - the photo was from the Marine Corps Ball.
Bec said…
I love getting comments too...but I *do not* like cinnamon apple scented candles!

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade