Little Boy Rooms

Today I spent most of the day sorting through toys, hanging wall art, and pulling out brand new, never-been-used Disney Cars bedding. It was exhausting and I am nowhere near done sorting through toys. Seriously, it's almost embarrassing how many toys I've gone through... On the flip side, Joshua has been very generous and not at all upset about the toys we've put aside to donate.
We still need to work on it, but after the rocking paint job (come on! What little boys who is way into cars wouldn't like racing stripes painted across his walls?), a photo collage made by one awesome Grammy, a stop light and the new bedding, I have to admit the room looks incredible! Joshua was so excited about everything that it was super easy to get him to bed tonight and big brother even agreed to lay down and watch a movie with him. BONUS!
Now, will they get along or will I have to split them up??? We'll just have to wait and see...

Comments

Bec said…
Sounds like a great room for a boy! Or two! Are you going to share pictures??
Tracy said…
Sounds awesome. I hope they continue to remain friends. Want to come and do my daughters room?
Anonymous said…
Sounds all boy!! Hope you post some pics! :o)

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade