Web Wednesday - July 10, 2013



It's that time of the week again.  Following are places I visited around the internet recently, which I found interesting.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/27/can-you-really-beat-the-heat-with-a-20-d-i-y-air-conditioner-we-give-it-a-try/

I think this would be a fun experiment to do with the boys.  We just bought the cooler, just need the fan.  We already have the ice and the PVC.

Build An Air Conditioner For $20


http://www.humorisreasongonemad.com/3m/

This one just made me smile.  How could it not?

This Is Great Parenting...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/regajha/31-signs-youre-a-third-culture-kid

This had me nodding and smiling and totally agreeing.  I am very much a third culture kid.  I wasn't even born in my passport country.  In case you don't know:

According to sociologist David C. Pollock:


I seriously want one of these.  I am saving, saving, saving.  I would love to be able to work or scrapbook while standing, but not have to do it all the time.  See the crank on the right?  That is to raise and lower the height of the table.  Sooooo cool!!!  The second pick is to mount a monitor or tv to the table.  I wonder if they could do that at the end of the table...

ModTable Base with Clearance Table Top


And Splenda users need to read this.  My aunt has said for years that Splenda is not good for cholesterol, but read this article.  Use Truvia, throw Splenda away!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade