Addison Air Show

So, we're backing up to May.  B decided that we needed to go the a small air show at Addison airport as soon as I got back from my scrapping trip.  And because I like to encourage spontaneity by my hubby, I said absolutely.  It was hot, but not miserable.  We had a lot of fun!  I tried to get the boys to paint their faces, but they weren't going for it.  Next time, I'm going to just have my own face painted.  So there!  ;)  
After that we stopped at the library and civic center since Joshua wanted to show us what he learned on his recent field trip at school.



























This is the first time I've ever seen someone else with the same camera harness that my dad and I have.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade