Stitches

I'm all over the place right now since I have pics that I've edited and some that I haven't and they're all out of order.  I never did share Joshua's end of the school year drama.  He was playing football with his friends in front of the school.  The school is undergoing some remodeling, so they didn't have access to the gym or the playground.  Well, he tripped over the edge of the sidewalk, fell onto the concrete and took a chunk out of his elbow.  I'm sure there was a piece of him left somewhere in the grass there at the school.  I took him to an after hours clinic and he got 4 stitches.  It was not pretty.  My poor baby cried and cried and was scared of the stitches.  Then he had to keep his arm straight and wrapped for 2 whole weeks.  He now has quite the scar there.



He finally started to calm down.  He still wasn't excited about the idea of getting stitches.


He wanted his daddy to shield the view of the stitches being put in.  He got himself so worked up that he was shaking and sweating.

All done.  It wasn't so bad after the shots to numb it took effect.

He was in for a long night once the shots wore off.  We both were.


The Dr.  did a great job on his stitches!  Nice and clean and he got blue sting!  :)

Yay for the day he got them removed.  He wanted to swim right away!  It's not fun not being able to swim during the summer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade