The Eismann Center

Bryan got the opportunity to perform with the school orchestra at the PEAK Music Festival held at the Eismann Performing Arts Center in May.  I think I was more nervous for him than he was.  It may have had something to do with the fact that he had stage fright and vomited all over the stage during dress rehearsals the previous month.  He did very well though.  The whole orchestra did an amazing job and I was so proud of all of them. 

This is the Eismann Center (Photo taken from Wikipedia)


 My handsome boy. Let me just say... it was not easy to find a youth size tux shirt in our area of the world.  Grrrr.....


That's my boy right in the middle!


They were wonderful!  I got goosebumps!  They played "Simple Gifts", "Blue Ridge Run" and "You're the One that I Want".  They earned First Division rating from all the judges, the Best in Class award, and the Most Outstanding Group of the Day award.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade