A Bowl Full of Lemons

It's really amusing how I can change my outlook on life day by day.  Last weekend I was feeling great!  I was full of love and gratitude for all that I have.  We were lazy, all 4 of us spent time together, a friend came over to scrap...  It was a good weekend and I wasn't feeling emotional at all.  Then this week happened.  I feel like I'm not getting along with anyone and the sad part is that it's my own doing most of the time.  I get grouchy over something in particular and just hang on to it and let it put me in a bad mood in every other aspect of my life.  Well, guess what?  I can't always expect to be left alone when I'm in a bad mood.  I choose to get over it today and be in a good mood.  Sometimes happiness is a choice.  It doesn't work all the time, but for now, I can be happy and enjoy my day and let go of those nasty little things that make me crazy. 
So....maybe I didn't make lemonade with the bowl full of lemons life handed me this week, but I did  choose to see the beauty in it. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade