Scrapping at the Cabin

I love, love, love going up to Alexander Bed n Breakfast to scrapbook a few days away.  Mom and I went again this year and had another wonderful four days of scrapping, chatting and relaxing.





We got all set up and ready to be creative.  I always wonder if the BnB owners think we're nuts.  We were both able to get lots of pages done.  I think mom got a ton done and I got about 20 done which is BIG for me....


Mom got right to work - it always takes me forever to get going.


This is Bentley.  I've known him, Cuzco the llama, and the Donkey (don't remember his name) for at least years.  Bentley is super sweet and knows how to open the screen door to the cabin.  He likes to keep us company when we sit outside.  Cuzco is funny - he's super shy, but he still wants your attention.  He follows you around if you walk around his area.  Donkey isn't shy at all and loves when we pet him!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade