Girls Trip

Ah...another trip to the cabin.  This time with the girls.  And...wait for it....wait for it....we all got TONS of pages done!  This was the first time four of us have gone and with some minor adjustments it worked out well.  I did end up getting a cold after fighting allergies too.  UGH!  Still had a great time though.  I didn't take that many photos since I wasn't feeling well and my so my camera and I weren't getting along very well.  Started with the 2 cards below.


We got set up and started pretty quickly too!  I was a little concerned by that fireplace, but it turned out not to be an issue.



Ya, S got there late, but she was ready to get started!  She worked on a couple of these really neat paper bag albums.


T deep in thought.  She completed some really great heritage pages.  I'm sure her family loved them.


W freezing since I love the A/C - especially the kind that I don't have to pay for.  She completed some really pretty bluebonnet pages.


It wasn't ALL scrapbooking....  :)


It'a amazing how much stuff we move into this room for the weekend!  LOL!



Comments

Anonymous said…
Loved it. Can't wait to go back.

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade