Christmas Eve 2011


Christmas Eve really snuck up on me last year.  The sad part is that I had actually been shopping all year long this time and should have been better prepared at this point.  Nope... I'm pretty sure I get more disorganized every year.  We had a pretty quick and late Christmas Eve.  We, of course, watched A Christmas Story as we do every single year and we laughed our way through it as usual.  Then the boys opened one gift before setting cookies out for Santa.  Then it was off to bed... well, it was supposed to be off to bed.  A certain 8 year old was just way too excited to sleep for a veeeery long time!




This is the look of "I like the new jammies and all, but a toy would have been way better...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade