My boys will be receiving their First Communion this weekend.  They've been going to CCD classes once a week for the past 2 years to get to this point.  I'm very proud of them.  We aren't the most consistent church goers and to be honest with you, just the idea of taking Joshua (who has ants in his pants) makes my head hurt, but we talk a lot and I share my faith with my boys.  I love being Catholic even though I don't attend Mass as much as should and I fully intend to continue raising my boys in my faith.  For now, it's been such a blessing to see them really embrace it and look forward to Sunday School every week.  I love the discussions we have, the questions they ask and the absolute open mind each one of them has when we discuss other religions. 
We're celerating big with a house full of friends and family.  Grammy is here with us and Papi will be here not too long afterwards.  Our family is so blessed.  Blessed to have each other.



I made these rosaries for the boys.  It is my gift to them for their First Communion.










Holy Moly!  What a look!  I think this is my favorite shot of Shorty!










I absolutely love this shot of Bryan!  When did he get so big?











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade