Mountain Man Rendezvous


Test, test, yup...camera working...  I love that I get to take pics of Brandon all in the name of testing my camera settings.  :)  He sure is handsome - smile or not!  We drove up to Nocona to pick up Bryan and to help tear stuff down to bring back to town.  The troop worked really hard to be able to work this fundraising opportunity and I think they did an excellent job.  The boys that were able, volunteered to work the event in 2 day shifts for the whole of Spring Break.  The Mountain Man Rendezvous is a period reenactment of a gathering of people to sell their wares.  The rules are very strict - the boys had to be dressed in clothes that represented time pre-1840, the tools they used had to be from pre-1840 and so did their tents.  Bryan enjoyed himself and learned a lot.  I really enjoyed walking around and taking photos and Brandon enjoyed the drive and the time we got alone to just talk.  I think next year will be even better!

















Comments

Anonymous said…
This looks like so much fun.

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade