To Grandma's and Grandpa's House We Go


Oh so much sugar, but oh so yummy!  You know what the best thing about the holidays is?  Seeing the whole family.  It doesn't happen often enough and it's pretty bad since we all live in the same area.  It's during the holidays that I find myself wishing that my parents didn't live so far away.  It would be great to have a Christmas with everyone here, both sides of our family all under the same roof.  Ambitious?  Yes.  Doable?  Maybe...  I'd need to do some thinking about logistics in my house.  LOL!  

 How Joshua LOVES going to his Grandma's and Grandpa's house!
 Bryan is sitting in the massaging chair - I think that is a look of enjoyment??
 I just like this photo of the two of them.  They are so much alike!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade