A step closer








We got the cubbies put together and the canvas baskets put away. His clothes are now in his dresser and we have displayed his recent large Lego projects. We also went to the fabric store to buy some fabric to make a curtain to hang on his closet doorframe. We took out the door because it was hollow and was not withstanding the abuse of constant opening and closing that a kid does. This is better anyways since the door won't be in the way now. Oh and you would have been amused to see me trying to figure out how many yards I needed to buy. I was screaming the whole time in my head: "I DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM DOING! I BARELY KNOW HOW TO OPERATE MY SEWING MACHINE!!!" We also got some fleece to make one of those tie blankets and of course Bryan went nuts when he saw the camo fleece! I figured if 10 year olds can make those tie blankets, then I can.... that remains to be proven...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

First Day of 1st Grade

Blogging for Scrapbookers