Happy New Year!

Holy cow! 2009! I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe night celebrating the New Year! What are your plans for the fresh new year???

I have several things that I would like to accomplish this year.

Last year I wanted to do the following:

1. Lose weight - that has been on my list for the past 10 years I think. Maybe this is the lucky year. - I didn't do this, but I didn't gain either, so I look at that as a positive.

2. Go to Belgium to visit my folks - this is so getting crossed off. - I didn't do this due to the cost of airline tickets last summer. My parents did get to come home and we made it a vacation and took the boys to Sea World.

3. Blog more - as in write more, not just photos. - I went through spurts, but I will continue to improve on this.

4. Have a solid bedtime routine with the boys - so tired of the chaos (and it is totally my fault) - This got much better. Mostly because Bryan has a shot we give him every night, so that has helped us follow a routine.

5. 1 side gig taking photos for some one - this one might be a challenge. - Not only did I have one side gig, but 3! I had a ton of fun and hope to continue to grow with this.

6. Be happy - sometimes happiness is a choice (and I sometimes don't make the right choice) - I have done OK with this one, but 2008 was kind of difficult for us, so I had to struggle at times.

Now for this year:

1. I am keeping the weight thing on here - I don't think it will ever get taken off.

2. Go to Belgium - I am keeping this one as well since it is pretty much a done deal - I am going to Belgium in May to see my parents.

3. More writing - not just here, but in general. I would like to document some more of our lives and thoughts. I took an awesome online class recently called Stories in Hands. It had some great journaling prompts that I can't wait to explore.

4. Project 365 - It is my goal to accomplish this project: Take one photo a day with a small caption or thought along with it. I'm really looking forward to this one as well. I plan on posting most photos on here. Unless it something I don't feel is OK to post online.

5. Take a formal photog class - Everything I know is self taught and I think I would like to take a formal class now.

6. Be happy as usual - I really hope 2009 holds good things for all of us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

First Day of 1st Grade

Blogging for Scrapbookers