January 2nd - Day2 of 365

Day 2 - this is the shot I chose for today. It is one of some of the last remnants of the Christmas season. I'm sure it will be taken down by next weekend. I like the angle of the photo from the bottom of the light post. I had a lot of fun taking this shot from different spots and it was kind of funny how people were looking at me like Ihad lost my mind. These light posts are kind of reminiscent of the old gas burning lights from times past and I like them, so I chose to stand there and make people wonder....
On a side note: Bryan has always been interested in taking pictures as well and has shown some natural ability when it came to finding some really interesting view points. Tonight we took an unplanned, fly by the seat of our pants drive around town and ended up walking around Firewheel. He with his camera and me with mine. We chatted about composition and the rule of 3 and he took some good shots with some thought behind them. I may have to post a photo of his choice so you can see where his eye and mind are when he thinks about his photos. And he does think before he clicks most of the time. The shot below is at a new pizza place close to where we were walking. I have to say I enjoyed taking pics tonight, but not nearly as much as I enjoyed Bryan's company. It turned out to be a really special and unplanned night with my oldest son.

Comments

Bec said…
That light post picture is very cool! Project 365 will be a fun thing to share with your little guy!

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

First Day of 1st Grade

Blogging for Scrapbookers