Washington D.C.

Our last full day in Washington D.C. was spent mostly at the Smithsonian's American History Museum. We also went to lunch at a very neat restaurant.  Of course, since it was also the last thing we were able to do with my mom, I didn't even think to take any photos while we were there.  It had framed pictures of historical people all over the walls and the staff was excellent.  

This is his impatient face.

Right inside the entrance we went in of the American History Museum.





This is the COOLEST doll house ever! I want a replica of this house in real life.



I want a whole room like this to do laundry in.

My whole kitchen is smaller than this pantry...




































I love this clock.  I want one just like it.  The front face is a traditional clock.

This side showed months of the year.

I think this was the phases of the moon - seasons.

This side - the back, had a music box.


I thought this cane made from wood off of the U.S.S. Constitution and we would be seeing the U.S.S. Constitution while we were in Boston.











Archie Bunker's chairs.




This is a fire carriage.  Look how beautiful it is.






This is the first electric car.  Betcha thought it would look newer...




He cracks me up!



Whale bone.






The mad king George.





George Washington was tall.  These are his clothes.








The first submarine.  No thank you!




Grammy and Little B.









Back to the subway we go and back to the hotel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade