Looking up

I'm feeling so much better about things than I have in such a long time.  I feel more organized.  Maybe only a little more, but I'll take it.  I feel closer to my family and like we're all in good places in our relationships.  I feel like I have plans and like I'm making progress on those plans.  I feel like I've been sad and mourning the loss of certain friendships for way too long.  I think I've finally accepted the loss and accepted the fact that I will never really know the reason for it.  I'm way more optimistic about getting myself in more of healthy state of being.  I'm making small changes at a time, but they are real, impacting changes.  I have more energy than I've had in a long time and I'm putting it to good use.  I've let go of some of the stress and hoping to let go of some more of it; it's OK if I'm not always in control...  Life's too short - why should I agonize over every little detail?  I'm just not willing to do it anymore.  I'm ready to enjoy life  - even when it's messy and not going according to plan.  Oh... and I choose to let go of the bitterness and to embrace my faith.  I refuse to be the ugly person.  I will continue to talk to God and really listen for his responses and teach my boys to do the same. I know it's only going to continue to get better.

Comments

FS Gypsy said…
I am glad to hear that you are happier and in a better place. You Mami and Daddy always loves you and wish we were closer to be more involved in your life! Big hugs!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade