Daily photo challenge

So, I've been stalking this one blog lately and I've decided to try one of her monthly photo a day challenges.  She puts up a list of photos to take - one per day for the month.  Photo a Day - July  I don't post comments on her blog or share my photos with her or her readers, but I will just put the, here.  I'm really bad at remembering to do it daily, so I already have some catching up to do.  Maybe that will be my project for this weekend.


2.  Busy - My kitchen keeps me oh so busy with three boys in the house.  I can never quite keep it clean or organized.  Sometimes it drives me insane, but I do the best I can with a little help from the guys.


4.  Fun - We had lots of fun on the 4th of July.  Shorty and I were the first ones in the pool and spent some time just floating and chatting about everything his ever so curious mind could think of.


5.  On the Floor - Yes, this is what the floor of my scrap room looks like 90% of the time.   But it's where I go to relax, recharge, plan and get creative.


6.  Chair - this is "the" chair.  The one that everyone wants to sit in and the one everyone dreads trying to stand up from.  It really is hard to get out of this chair.  LOL!  


7.  Garden - UGH!  I have the black thumb of death and Brandon is no better.  This wisteria vine (I think that's what it is) is the only thing we've been able to keep alive for the past 8 years.  Well, other than the bushes and grass.  Brandon's pretty good at growing a really pretty lawn.  Too bad the flower beds look like barren waste land.


As you can see, I'm about 8 days short.  Hope to catch up - I'd like to actually make time to keep up with this one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade