The Snake Farm





We found the Snake Farm on the way down to San Antonio - it was actually right outside of San Antonio. We decided to stop and be adventurous. It was in a bit of disrepair, but it was pretty neat for something on the side of the highway.







They also had an area out back with some other animals. I didn't think some of the animals I saw there looked as happy as they could be, but the alternative is worse I guess. Each animal was rescued from bad or unsage situations. They had an Artic Wolf there, which was Bryan's very most favorite, who kept coming up to the fence to look at him. This happens to be the one I felt most sorry for though - I mean ARTIC wolf in the TEXAS summer...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade