Six Flags Over Texas

Soooooo..... I have been working really hard since Bryan first started school and started hearing the playground rummblings of a magical park, to keep Six Flags a total secret. It was for no real reason other than the fact that I did not want to go. I know totally selfish, but what can I say... weather hotter than the 7th level of hell, lines that take a minimum of an hour to traverse and might I add: for a 30 second ride, oh and let us not forget the increadibly bad food that you practically have to take a small loan out for. Did I mention that I tried really hard to keep the place a secret?


Well, since my parents were coming instead of us going there, we decided that we needed to make it as close to an actual vacation as possible. So, first thing on the list was: SIX GLAGS! OK, I'll be honest - it wasn't all that bad. We didn't even attempt to try to do the entire park that day. We really only stuck with one side of the park and we had a pretty good time.


The Merry-Go-Round was our first stop in the park:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade