San Antonio

My boy hamming it up while showing off the novelty of a room to the camera:

Where is Bryan you ask - glued to his Grammy's side in her room as usual.


We went out exploring a bit after we ate and settled in a bit. We probably should have skipped that part. We were all a little tired, a little grouchy and maybe a little snappy that night from the drive and everything else we had been doing all week.





We did go on a lazer tag type ride across the street from the Alamo and the boys had a lot of fun doing that.



This is how I felt, but I don't sleep all that well when I am not in my own bed. I'm glad my kids got some sleep - they were going to need it for the next day at Sea World...






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade