100 Days of Happy

A friend (and excellent photographer if you live in the San Francisco Bay Are), Krista, brought up joining this challenge called 100 Happy Days.  The idea is to share a photo a day of things that make you happy.  I love the idea, but because of my fear of over-committing and therefore disappointing myself, I am not going to sign up.  However, I'd like to still try to do it on my own.  I want to take time to really think about it and not just make it a pic a day type of thing.  I know myself and don't want to just grab the camera and snap a photo of something just to post it.

My first shot seems a little trite, but I've been sick for the past couple of days and at times I have felt really miserable.  I am so grateful for modern medicine.  Seriously, today NyQuil makes me super happy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade