100 Days of Happiness - Day 3

This may seem like a silly subject for what makes me happy - especially since I usually hate video games.  There was always one game I enjoyed playing with my dad and then later with Brandon as well.  It was Resident Evil and I loved shooting those zombies!  Well, I haven't really wanted to play it since the big panic attack.  Actually I've avoided a lot of things that I enjoy over the last 15 months.  No scary movies, no loud noises, no flashing lights and no scary games.  I've been slowly overcoming my fears of anxiety attacks by forcing myself into uncomfortable situations.  Today, I was happy to sit down and shoot zombies with my husband with absolutely no fear of anxiety - just fun!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade