Web Wednesday - August 21st

It's been a few weeks, but here's what I have to share...  Check out the links below.

Sabre Tooth Tigers

A new computer model reveals how much force was generated by the sabre-tooth cat's bite (Image: John Conway)

Who doesn't find articles on Sabre Tooth Tigers interesting?  Actually my son asked me which had a stronger bite.  A Lion or a Sabre Tooth Tiger?  We googled it and this article was one of the results.

Chicken Pot Pie Soup

Chicken Pot Pie Soup recipe: a delicious soup that is on your table in 30 minutes! #pillsburypiecrust

I found this recipe on Pinterest.  I tried it recently and it was a total hit with my family!  Loved it and plan on visiting the Shugary Sweets web site again.

Oatmeal Blueberry Muffins



I've been making this recipe a lot lately and just love it.  It's a great pic me up snack and not too bad on the waste line either.

Muppet Sons of Anarchy


My hunny and I are huge fans of the F/X show, Sons of Anarchy.  I saw this posted on Kurt Sutter's facebook page and got a big kick out of it!

Scrapbooking Inspiration



I love DCWV and I love Page Maps so when I get to see them both at the same time - it makes me super happy.  Now, if I could carve out some time to actually scrapbook...

Forte - Pie Jesu - America's Got Talent 8

I saw this posted on FB too and thought they were amazing - especially considering they had just met in person a couple of days before this.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade