52 Weeks of Walking - Week 8 (Aug 26 through Sept 1)

My week 7 results:


I did about the same mileage wise as last week.  I did not take a day off, but I had a couple of slow days.  I want to step the mileage up this week without really stepping up the speed.  I've been instructed by my doctor not to walk too fast for now.  I need to lose more weight first since I'm aggravating some bursitis in my hip.  UGH!  I refuse to stop walking though...

I at least feel good that I am exceeding the suggested walking times.

Week 8 suggested times:


This week's tip:  Take a look back and see how many days you've been walking, how many days you've skipped.  Maybe take a look at what might be keeping you from fitting a walk in most days.  This is the 2 month mark!!

Good luck this week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade