More of our week

Shorty and I have been having the best week!  I'm so glad I left some of my tables up in the living room from a crop I had at my house recently.  They've come in handy as Joshua and I have worked on Legos, puzzles and crafts.  He got a new Spider man game and he must think he can climb walls himself since this is how I found him playing it when we got home.

We had lunch Tuesday afternoon at Panera's - yummy!  It was super crowded though and I kept getting odd looks every time I took a pic of Joshua.  It was kind of funny...

 The BEST frozen strawberry lemonade:

 The cookie that was the size of his head:
 Bu-bye cookie...



 We played 3 games and had so much fun.  I was playing with a Retro action on these photos.  I don't know why, but bowling always makes me feel nostalgic, so I figured these were perfect to play with this action since it makes sense to me.  LOL!  And there you go, a glimpse inside the way my brain processes things...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade