Joshua and Me - All Week Long

Since Little B went off to camp for a week, I took a week off to hang out of with Shorty.  So far, we are having a great time.  I'm so thankful that I'm able to do this - to take the time and really focus on him.  For the most part, I've ignored pretty much everything other than him.  I want to give him my complete attention. 
I do miss Bryan and I hope he's having a great time - I know he is!  He better be taking some photos...

This is at 3am - right before we woke him up to take his big brother to set off on his trip.














 I love this pic of me and the boy.  Makes me smile!


This was Joshua's attempt to take my picture - It's a little blurry, but I like it anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade