A First and the Pic of the Day

We had a couple of firsts in our family today. Bryan has his first eye appointment today. I was worried since he's been complaining lately about not being able to see the board in class. Brandon's comment that he was around his age when he started wearing glasses didn't help. However, doc says no need for glasses yeah!!! Not-so-surprisingly, blurred vision is coming from mashing his hands in his scratchy, allergy eyes.... Much to my annoyance later in the evening, I forgot to take a single picture of Bryan at his first eye appointment - grrrrr. In my defense, I was a little distracted by our good-looking, Anderson Cooperesque optometrist.

Another first today.... Joshua received his firs black eye today. I think Bryan was also around the same age when he got his first black eye. No, it wasn't a fist fight in the school yard, it was a collision at recess with a friend. Hope his friend is doing alright. I DID remember to take a photo of this one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade