Catching Up

Hey! Since when do I have a life?? I've been pretty busy lately and have busy plans for the rest of the month. Thank goodness this has been a long weekend. I had a great time at http://www.scrapvillage.com/ taking part in their Virtual Crop. I so didn't get as many pages done as I wanted, but I had soooo much fun chatting with everyone! I even got to host the Journaling Challenges, which was so awesome - I really enjoyed learning about these wonderful women! I want to continue working on the challenges next weekend - they are always so inspiring. This is my favorite page from this weekend:




Today I'm gonna work on assembling Project 365 from last year and maybe even even do the first couple of weeks of 2010, so I don't get behind on Project Life as well. Here are the daily pics from this weekend...

This would be my boys dancing to "Like to Move It" from the Madagascar soundtrack. Friday, Jan15
Caught red-handed! Stealing a drink of my coffee! Saturday, Jan16

This would be Fort Bryan. He claims that it was to keep him safe from the "soda ghost" he claims lives upstairs in our house. He has supposedly heard the sound of a soda can being opened 3 times while upstairs alone. LOL! Sunday, Jan17
And this would be part of my cleaning process for my scrap room - gather everything in my basket and go around putting it all away. Monday, Jan18

It's been a nice weekend. Back to work tomorrow nice and refreshed. Looking forward to next weekend's crop at the Barn with a couple of friends after lunch with another friend.

Of course, first I need focus on work, cub scouts, pinewood derby races and all the homework in between. :)

Comments

Bec said…
I'm so excited that your favorite LO from the weekend came from my game!
I think filling a basket as the first step of post-scrap clean-up is a great idea!! Might make the task less daunting!
Andy said…
I enjoyed the game a lot Becca! I like to put these little strips of paper in a vase with various ideas in them - if I'm stumped I just pull one out and do what it says on my LO.

The basket does make it way easier to clean up.
FS Gypsy said…
I am very happy to see that you had such a great weekend and have plans already for the days ahead. As always, I love seeing all the pictures of the boys! XOXOXO

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade