Just to make me happy

I get restless or I start to feel closed in and there are times when no matter how many projects we are currently working on, I need to do something like re-arrange furniture or clean out a closet. Sometimes it even becomes too much of whatever sounded like a good idea and never gets completed. This is one of those times. I was restless and caged and feeling a little moody and sorry for myself one day this week... I got the brilliant plan that re-arranging the scrap room would make me feel better. The original configuration was just something that was built up on and never fully planned out. This time I measured and drew and planned and this grumbled about maybe needing to just pack it all up and say to hell with it all. (OK, 2 minutes after that I was thinking that was a nutty idea - as if I could give up scrapbooking). There are only so many ways to change this room around and it turned out just being a basic mirror image of the original way with a couple of changes and some purpging as well. There's a lot less clutter on and around my tables that have my laptop and stuff on it. I like it a lot - some how, there seems to be more room now.

Comments

FS Gypsy said…
Your dad wants to know what happened to the TV?
Andy said…
It's there in the same place - you just can't see it.

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade