February 13th - Day 44 of 365

Day 44 - HAPPY FRIGGIN FRIDAY THE 13TH!!! Today was not pleasant on any level. My entire group at work was told today that we are being laid of on March 20th. Our VP flew in to do the deed himself (I did feel kind of bad for him; he seemed to be genuinely upset about it) and it was DEAD SILENCE in a room filled with the people I have seen more of during the week than I have my own family (and usually much louder when all together). No one could speak after it was done and we all pretty much went home for the day after that fun morning meeting. I am trying to be positive and keep my faith that something will come along and my family will be taken care of. It is also somewhat humbling that although I am freaking out a bit, there are other people that were also laid off that are in much more of a crisis that I am. I am praying that all of us find something soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

First Day of 1st Grade

Blogging for Scrapbookers