HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I hope everyone had a happy and safe New Year's celebration! We didn't go anywhere or do anything (such a shocker!), but we had fun at home spending time together. I let Bryan stay up to ring in the New Year with me, then we turned Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix on and fell asleep together - I found it to be a great ending to 2007.

I did do my yearly ritual of making a whole list of New Year's resolutions. I have every list I have made since something like 1995! I never complete all of them, but it sure does feel good to cross a couple off. Some excerpts from my list include:

1. Lose weight - that has been on my list for the past 10 years I think. Maybe this is the lucky year.
2. Go to Belgium to visit my folks - this is so getting crossed off.
3. Blog more - as in write more, not just photos.
4. Have a solid bedtime routine with the boys - so tired of the chaos (and it is totally my fault)
5. 1 side gig taking photos for some one - this one might be a challenge.
6. Be happy - sometimes happiness is a choice (and I sometimes don't make the right choice)

There are 19 items on my list, but I think I will keep the rest of them to myself for now hehe.
I feel like 2008 is going to be a good year - maybe it has something to do with Brandon and I celebrating our 10th anniversary. I feel like it is a big milestone for us!

What are you New Year's resolutions for 2008? I send warm wishes and I am totally cheering you on whatever your goals for the new year may be!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade