Global Warming???


What is going on here? It is January for crying out loud! The temperature gaugue on the outside of my house said that it was 81 degrees today. I mean, it is bad enough that Texas has no seasons, but can it not at least settle for a general climate? I get to see no snow, no real changing colors on the foliage.... can it at least be one temperature range? I would even settle for it being in the 70's or 80's for the next 3 months, but it won't be for long - by this weekend it will be in the 40's again and my body won't know what the heck is going on again. Maybe I should move - LOL! I have been offered employment in Pennsylvania, Nevada and Virginia....hmmmm.... No, I would have to file for divorce first. Brandon would never agree to move away from Texas.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade