Breaking the Board




Comments

Anonymous said…
Note to our little Bryan, Papi will send you a note tomorrow but he is SOOOO proud of you! Now, a note from Grammy. This is wonderful, you look so much older than I remember you being just two months ago!!! I really liked seeing you breaking the board. It was fantastic! You have now started your collection of belts. Grammy
Anonymous said…
This is so cool; breaking boards. What's next. You look like a little Bruce Lee out there. I bet you were a little scared at first. I know I would have been a little scared. But, this is one of the reasons for studying tae kwan do. I helps to overcome your fears and to help you be more confident in everything you do. I am extremely proud of you.

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade