Nice example!


Geeze! I tell the boys not to goof off at the table and then I turn around and there is Brandon being goofy right along with them.

Do I complain too loudly? Obviously not since I had my camera handy... I enjoy seeing Brandon being silly with the boys. Sometimes I think he forgets that it's OK for us to act like kids once in awhile. Reach for the child within Brandon!!!

Meanwhile on the home front... Nothing new happening here. I've been sick all week! Nice little cold going. Does one never run out of snot??
Work is going well! Brandon and I are going on a vacation care of XO as a reward for a project I've been working on for close to 2 years. Totally unexpected, but nice all the same. I say it's a vacation, but as it turns out I will be mingling with some of the execs. Oh well, what can I say...I wanted some recognition and now I have it...should I really be complaining? In a world of frequent layoffs I should be ecstatic! I promise to come back with lots of pictures and proof that Brandon does actually own a couple of nice outfits...

Comments

Anonymous said…
That's a cool picture -kid

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade