First Day of 1st Grade

Bryan has been in school for 3 weeks now. He is having a great time in first grade and doing pretty well. He is loving the fact that he is a "veteran" student and knows his way around and what is expected of him.
First Grade comes with a LOT of homework and tests and we've all come to realize that it is going to require a lot more effort on all of our parts to keep him ahead of the pack.
They have mixed up what were the two Kinder. classes, so some of his friends are in his class and some are from the other K class from last year. It's great since he will get to know a lot more kids in his year.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is one of those pictures that makes Grammy sad not to be around her little boy. I can't wait to be there in person so I can see him off to school in person. He looks sooo big!

Hope you are having lots of fun at school my little Bryan Miguelito! Grammy
Anonymous said…
School's out for summer.....Oh I am sorry. This is the first day back to school, isn't it. Yuk, yuk, yuk.
Anonymous said…
The road to success may be long but the road to school....oh my GOD. Help me Jesus, Help me.
Anonymous said…
I thought I had this picture in my own collection! I was going crazy the other trying to find it to put it in one of the scrapbooks!!! Grammy

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers