I Try...


These are 2 of the 5 million attempts at taking 18 months portraits of Joshua and of course big brother too. I try to instill some sense of family traditions such as portraits. The boys seems to enjoy it (at least for the first 2 million shots). I hope they look back at it with fondness and not one more of those silly things mom made us do. I love photography and try to improve at it with the limited time I have to devote to it. Until I'm a master, my boys will have to endure trillions of photos of them with their dad hanging out on the side ready to put them back into the right pose or move my light disk a certain way to get that perfect picture. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
No, wait. I need to cheer up my brother.

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

First Day of 1st Grade

Blogging for Scrapbookers