An Update On Getting Fit...

Brandon and I got to week 9 of the 12 week plan before life got a little more hectic than usual.  We kept up with walking (a lot), but not the workout.  We haven't been able to get our act together and start a new 12 week plan yet.  We started one, but didn't get more of a week into it.  Neither one of us were very enthusiastic about it.
I just joined weight watchers, so I am hoping that will cover the help with the nutrition and eating part.  The exercise part is kind of funny since, according to WW, I have a got of 68 fit points per week. I started on Monday and by Friday night I already had 115 fit points.  The walking isn't an issue - I need to add some other exercises too.  My goal is to get that going by June 1st.  I'm trying to be totally positive about this very frustrating process.  Although, my weight doesn't really change much, I feel much better; much healthier.  I'm trying to be happy with just that for now...

Comments

FS Gypsy said…
Keep it up baby girl! I am only doing well eating right now. No time for exercise because I am too busy with leaving things a bit organized! Love you!

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

First Day of 1st Grade

Blogging for Scrapbookers