Photo Overload - Dallas Arboretum

We went to the Dallas Arboretum again.  I took a ton of pics and loved so many of them.  Not because they are stunning shots or technically perfect, but because these ones make me happy.  I didn't even post all of them...  ;)
We had a really great day.  All four of us.  No one was grumpy or fighting - we were all happy.  The new Children's Garden is really cool too.  The boys had a blast walking through it and playing with the science experiments.  Totally worth the heat and humidity that day.
























































Comments

FS Gypsy said…
I love love the pictures! The boys look really good and I like the picture of Brandon and you. Cute! Now that I have my little printer, I am going to have to choose some pictures for my office frames!

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade