Picnic at the Park

On Friday the boys and I decided to pack a picnic lunch and walk to the park.  I'm so glad we did.  I normally would not have wanted to walk, even though it is not that far.  I am trying to be more active than I usually am this year.  It's so funny, I always make excuses like what if I can make it or what if we get there and I'm too tired to walk back.  Come on - it isn't that far.  Even now, I am thinking, how is the heat going to affect my outdoor walks?  It's starting to get warmer here.  Really though, not only was I completely fine walking there, but on the way back, we walked over a block before heading back to the house.  
Oh and the boys and I also walked a couple of blocks outside every day last week on top of the walk I did inside on the treadmill.  Yay for movement!

I did take my camera with me and I'm so glad I did.  I really enjoyed playing with my camera for the first time in a few months.






Bryan took this one.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade