Christmas Portraits

I tried to do this year's Christmas photos using Christmas lights - hoping that they would be pretty, blurry little orbs in the background.  It was harder than I thought it would be.  Just hanging the lights was a chore and extremely frustrating.  If I had had more time, I would have tried a couple of more ideas, but I was rushed for time.   I still like the ones below even though they aren't what I had envisioned.



This one was just a test shot (hence the messy background), but it is my favorite one of Bryan.  I love the shadow on the left side, I love how bright and open his eyes are.









Another test shot that I love.  Isn't that funny?  The ones that were accidentally my faves.  Look at those eyes!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade