Out Drive To The Beach

We went to the beach the day after we arrived.  My parents stopped and took us to look over the side of this bridge.  There were tons of crocodiles down there!  It was crazy!  Don't fall over that bridge.  My dad did lose a pair of sunglasses while there once.  So, somewhere down there, there is a croc sporting some really trendy, neon orange, circa the 1980's sunglasses.  ;)








We also stopped at this lookout point where the boys got their first real look at the ocean.  Boy, was it beautiful!







I love this photo of my mom and my boys.  Oh and Milo...



The Policia - Not sure what they were doing.


Have I mentioned that I love my camera and my lenses?  Those guys were way far away.  LOL!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade