The violin


 I'm still so thrilled that Little B chose to play the violin.  I love classical music (not that that is the only type of music they play) and wanted Bryan to have some appreciation of it.  Originally it was a deal.  He didn't want to play and I wanted him to.  So, we agreed...give it a try for one year and if you don't like it, you can drop it.  Well, I'm very excited to say, he LOVES it and wants to continue next year.  They sounded wonderful tonight and I'm so proud of them - those orchestra teachers are truly wonderful, nurturing women and I'm so glad they are the ones teaching these kids!




Comments

FS Gypsy said…
He is such a handsome little boy! And he looks great with that violin in his hands! Look at those beautiful eyes! Mami

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade